In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss how all of the anti-gun groups are giving NYSRPA v Bruen a good leaving alone, and many are even speaking out against New York’s titular May Issue system;
- They also talk about a lopsided “debate” between Colion Noir and John Rosenthal of Stop Handgun Violence;
- Rather than the standard weekly Chipman Watch, Weer’d sits down with Stephen Gutowski of The Reload about what he’s discovered in his investigation of the ATF Director appointee;
- and finally, Weer’d fisks Keith Olbermann’s attempts to say the Second Amendment doesn’t mean what it says.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- National Sheriff’s Association tells Biden they oppose Chipman’s nomination to lead ATF
- Apparently David Chipman Isn’t Crazy About the First Amendment, Either
- ATF Agents Corroborate Existence of Racial Complaint Against Biden Director Nominee, Fear Reprisals and Hit to Agency Effectiveness
- McConnell Calls for Biden to Withdraw ATF Nominee as Judiciary Republicans Ask for New Hearing on Alleged Racist Remarks
- Why Are Public Defenders Backing a Major Assault on Gun Control?
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court
- Debate: Colion Noir Vs. John Rosenthal
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- OLBERMANN VS THE 2ND AMENDMENT.
- New Details Emerge About Men Arrested With Weapons At Denver Maven Hotel Before MLB All-Star Game
- Heroin Facts (PDF)
- Possession is 9/10ths of the law
- Heller V DC (PDF)
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 007
- Thomas Jefferson- Tree of Liberty