… or so Weer’d says, anyway. Erin isn’t convinced.
In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- David Chipman and his endless woes;
- a Massachusetts man who was denied a concealed carry permit because of circumstances absent a conviction;
- and the big news that Operation Blazing Sword/Pink Pistols has filed an Amicus Curiae brief in the case of NYSRPA v. Bruen!
- Xander brings us some of his Independent Thoughts on the Massachusetts Right To Repair law, and how it compares to gun control;
- David lists some DYI recipes for gun care products;
- and finally, Weer’d interviews Tom Knighton of Bearing Arms on the San Jose requirement for gun owners to carry insurance.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Toomey to Oppose Chipman for ATF Director
- Durbin Doesn’t Have the Votes
- Durbin endorses David Chipman
- Wakefield Man Denied Permit
- Amicus brief of The DC Project Foundation; Operation Blazing Sword—Pink Pistols; Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership submitted.
- SCOTUS Docket for NYSRPA v. Bruen
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers
Tom Knighton Interview: