In This Episode:
- Erin talks about Operation Blazing Sword – Pink Pistols joining the Second Amendment Foundation in an Amicus Brief for New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Corlett;
- Weer’d explores a Newsweek article lamenting that Gun Control has lost the support or 18-30 year olds;
- Then Erin & Weer’d discuss a few videos where would-be thieves make poor choices in the victim selection process.
- Next, Xander brings us his Independent thoughts on events where warnings of great tragedy weren’t heeded;
- and finally, Weer’d interviews Tom Kubiniec of Secure it Tactical on what makes a good gun safe.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Corlett
- Weer’d Restores a Cast-iron Skillet
- Americans Under 30 Have Rapidly Turned Against Gun Control Laws, Poll Finds
- Man Attempts to Rob a Concealed Carry Class
- Failed Cash-In-Transit Heist Because Driver Has Balls Of Steel
Xander’s Independent Thoughts:
- Warnings Unheeded: Twin Tragedies at Fairchild Air Force Base
- Gunman shoots and kills four people and wounds 22 at Fairchild Air Force Base hospital on June 20, 1994.
Tom Kubiniec Interview:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download