In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the recent ATF Raid on Polymer 80, and ponder the scary implications of this action;
- Oddball brings us a review of a… thing… that might be called a knife if you were feeling charitable;
- Weer’d interviews Sarah Albrecht, founder of Hold My Guns;
- and Steve tells a story about insurance fraud on a massive scale.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- ATF Internal Leaks Shows An Even Greater Crack Down On 80% Frames
- P80 Raid-It’s Worse than we Thought
- Royal Nunsuch Full 30
- Prince Law Offices Blog: IF ATF COMES A KNOCKING, ONLY SURRENDER YOUR 80% FRAME OR RECEIVER UNDER PROTEST!
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
Hold My Guns:
Tales from the Trunk:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download