To bidet, or not to bidet? That is the question—
Whether ’tis nobler in the hinder to suffer
The toilet paper’s outrageous prices,
Or to put rears against a stream of water,
And, by opposing, wash them?
In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss bidets and their utility, both in general use and also in the face of another toilet paper shortage;
- we also cover more lies from the anti-gunners and an anti-gun Santa Claus ruining Christmas for a young boy;
- David talks about the history and pronunciation of the M1 Carbine;
- and the ACP House Dick Steve talks about integrity, as a private investigator in specific and as a business owner in general.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Product Review: the Luxe Bidet Neo 120
- Weer’d World: Why Must They Always Lie?
- Mall Santa Makes Kid Cry After Telling Him “No Guns… Not Even A Nerf Gun”
- Hussy’s General Store
- Death as Santa in Hogfather
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Carbine Williams (1952)
- Winchester Model 1905
- Forgotten Weapons – M1 Carbine: A Whole New Class of Weapon
- Lucky Gunner – Why I Really Like The M1 Carbine
- Lucky Gunner – .30 Carbine Ammo Testing
- Auto Ordnance M1 Carbine
- Inland Manufacturing M1 Carbine
- CMP M1 Carbine
- The Carbine Club
- U.S. M1 Carbines, Wartime Production, 8th Edition
- The M1 carbine owner’s guide
- War Baby! The U.S. Caliber .30 Carbine, Vol. 1
- War Baby! The U.S. Caliber .30 Carbine, Vol. 2
- War Baby III : The US Carbine into the 21st Century
- Gun Parts Corporation
- “Carbine” (why you pronounce it the way you do)