In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss some new events in the Kyle Rittenhouse case;
- Connie returns with a new Washington in Plain English segment where she discusses her work with the nonprofit organization Every Legal Vote;
- and then Weer’d sits down with Sarah and Jon Hauptman of PHLster Holsters to talk about the Enigma Holster Chassis.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Kyle Rittenhouse freed from Kenosha jail after attorneys post $2 million bail
- Kyle Rittenhouse Reveals How Gun Was Paid For in First Interview Since Arrest
Washington in Plain English: