In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation as the newest Justice to the US Supreme Court and a story of abuse of the Red Flag laws in Canada;
- Loveball gives us a boots-on-the-ground report of what it’s like to attend first Grade in 2020;
- and Weer’d fisks someone who has crossed the line by turning to Digital Necromancy in order to further his gun prohibition crusade.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Erin’s speech at the Rally For Your 2A Rights
- Red Flag Abuse in Toronto
- Another Reason to Oppose Red Flag Laws
- Amy Coney Barrett Confirmed for the Supreme Court
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Unfinished Votes
- Re-animated Video
- Good Morning Britain Interview
- Youth Vote in the United States
- Firearms Act: Twenty years on, has it made a difference?
- Debunking the Myth of “Concealed-Carry Killers”
- David Hogg Deletes his own Twitter Poll
Podcast: Play in new window | Download