In This Episode:
Erin and Weer’d have some news to talk about!
- We look at Amy Coney Barret’s ruling on felons and guns;
- then we talk about Google cataloging gun serial numbers from photographs;
- Erin discusses a story on the Bumpstock ban that you might not have heard about;
- and we note that Everytown for Gun Safety seems to have abandoned guns in their political ads.
- Then, Xander talks about permits and the need to stay familiar with your skills;
- and finally, David brings us a history lesson on the Three-Line Rifle.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- A look at Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s notable opinions, votes
- NOTICE: Facebook And Google Indexing Your Firearm Serial Numbers
- Bump Stock Ruling Vacated, to be Reheard
- Chevron deference (doctrine)
- Everytown Healthcare Ad (1)
- Everytown Healthcare Ad (2)
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Obsolete Russian units of measurement
- The Mosin-Nagant Rifle – Lapin
- The Mosin-Nagant Rifle – Harriman
- 7.62mmR Mosin Nagant Handbook – Skennerton
- Official Soviet Mosin-Nagant Rifle Manual
- The Mosin Nagant Performance Tuning Handbook
- The Soviet Mosin-Nagant Manual
- Allied Rifle Contracts in America
- C&Rsenal Small Arms of WWI Primer 074: Russian Mosin-Nagant 1891
- Small Arms of WWI Primer 075: US Mosins, Dragoon, Carbine