In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d are tired, so they dive right into the segments without a main topic.
- Steve tells us about how he’s going to handle supply chain issues when he opens his gun shop;
- Weer’d brings us a GREAT audio fisk on why Giffords’ stance on Stand Your Ground laws is nothing but garbage rhetoric;
- and Sean talks about the contentious Netflix movie Cuties and how it relates to the gun control debate.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Giffords-Why Stand Your Ground Laws Have to Go
- JCS – Criminal Psychology- Jordan Davis’ Killer
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 108
- Massad Ayoob on Stand Your Ground Laws
- Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Victim by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Offender, 2016
- Emmett Till
- Harassment By Morris Dee of Southern Poverty Law Center
- “Just Run” Is Terrible Self Defense Advice | Running Away is Not The Answer
- Florida Homicide Rates
- Effects of Stand-Your-Ground Laws on Violent Crime
Sean on Cuties:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download