In this ACP Round Table episode, Weer’d, Erin, Oddball, and David talk about New York Attorney General Letitia James’ case to dissolve the NRA. To say this is a complex story really doesn’t do it justice!
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- New York Attorney General Moves To Dissolve The NRA After Fraud Investigation
- The NRA Might Be Weakened. Gun Rights Voters Are Not.
- New York Attorney General Sues to Dissolve the NRA
- NRA Countersuit (PDF)
- ACP Mag Dump #12 NRAAM AAR
- The N.R.A.’s Longtime C.F.O. Was Caught Embezzling Before Joining the Organization, Former Colleagues Say
- DC Sues NRA Foundation for Allegedly Misusing Charitable Funds
- Tennesee Carry Permit Awareness Video