In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the recent nationwide riots and the George Floyd case. Well, Weer’d calmly discusses it, but Erin is a towering pillar of outrage;
- David tells us how to be a Range Safety Officer for an informal range session;
- Weer’d brings us a fisk on Giffords and their current campaign against “Ghost Guns”;
- and then Weer’d and Erin discuss how Giffords is attempting to pander to Operation Blazing Sword members to convince them to agitate for more gun control.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- At least 7 officers hurt, 40 arrests as Boston protests turn violent
- Rioters Breaking into CNN Headquarters
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- NRA Range Safety Officer Course
- NSSF 10 Rules of Safe Gun Handling
- Shoot Point Blank Range Rules
- Windrock Range Orientation and Safety
- Gun Range Etiquette
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Senate Democrats push for regulation of ‘ghost guns’
- Ghost Guns? Meet the DIY Firearm Anyone Can Build at Home.
- Ghost Guns Are Everywhere in California
- Want To Be Worried About Something? Try ‘Ghost’ Guns.
- Saugus High School Shooting
- Giffords: The Dangers of Ghost Guns
- Unsolved homicide cases hurt by lack of witnesses, evidence
- Fact Sheet – National Tracing Center
- The Economic Benefits of Reducing Violent Crime
- Royal Nunsuch
- The Last Gunsmiths Of The Khyber Pass | Darra Gun/Arms Bazar & Manufacturing
- Can I Sell or Give My Homemade Gun to Another Person?
- Operation Blazing Sword’s response to the Giffords email spam
- 0% Billet AR lower