In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the increasing desperation of anti-gunners as they react to mass firearm purchases by Americans of all walks of life;
- Weer’d fisks a stand-up routine by Steve Hofstetter;
- David tells us how to best welcome new gun owners safely into the fold;
- and Steve tells us about how private investigators get some of the information they use to locate a target.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Steve Hofstetter – Gun Control Solved in 3 minutes
- The Meaning of the Phrase “Well Regulated”
- Molotov Zhayf 1
- Molotov Zhayf 2
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Operation Blazing Sword
- NRA Courses
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Paul Harrell – Top Ten Tips for Pandemic Gun Buyers