In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk (briefly!) about the COVID-19 cancellations, but more extensively about Florida Gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum and his, shall we say, interesting night in a South Beach Hotel;
- the Other Staffers are dealing with an increased workload due to shutdowns and panic buying, so Weer’d brings us a lengthy audio fisk of Joe Biden’s confrontation with a Detroit UAW worker.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Andrew Gillum calls hotel overdose ‘a wake-up call,’ says he will enter rehab
- Democrat Caught With gay Male Escort Overdosing On “Unknown Substance”
- Operation Blazing Sword March Madness Raffle
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Biden Swears at UAW Worker
- Joe Biden Outlines His Plan to Fight Gun Violence | NowThis
- Biden: I would institute a national buyback program
- Joe Biden wins endorsement from Beto O’Rourke: ‘We’re counting on you’
- Raw Video: Joe Biden Promises That If He Wins, He’s “Coming For” Your Guns
- Afghan conflict: US and Taliban sign deal to end 18-year war
- Studies Find No Evidence That Assault Weapon Bans Reduce Homicide Rates
- Why Do We Get Columbine So Wrong?
- Union Worker Responds to Biden’s Threat Against “AR-14”