Due to the popularity of Episode 53’s Round Table format, we’ve decided to make it a regular feature of the show.
In This Episode:
- We get extra geeky talking about Klein Bottles;
- Egghead details the horrors that is Whisker Fatigue;
- Erin’s describes her trip to Minnesota for Twin Cities Pride;
- We discuss the suspension of Chris Cox from the NRA-ILA and NRATV ceasing to broadcast;
- We briefly touch upon Oregon’s governor sending the State Police to collect GOP lawmakers to force them to vote;
- And because no podcast is complete without guns, we all have a nice giggle about the new Hi-Point “Yeet Cannon” and the hilarity that surrounds its announcement.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Klein Bottles
- Dr Catsby’s Whisker Fatigue Bowl
- The Transgender Socially Awkward Situation Defuser Card
- Twin Cities Pride
- Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus
- Hi-Point’s ‘Name the Nine Contest’ Takes Curious Turn as HK Weighs In
- Oregon GOP senator on governor sending police: ‘Send bachelors and come heavily armed’
- NRA’s top lobbyist resigns amid chaos at the gun rights organization
- N.R.A. Shuts Down Production of NRATV, and Its No. 2 Official Resigns
- The N.R.A.’s Longtime C.F.O. Was Caught Embezzling Before Joining the Organization, Former Colleagues Say
- The Wild Geese
- Forgotten Weapons Pancor Jackhammer
- Forgotten Weapons Street Sweeper
- Forgotten Weapons Lady’s Home Companion