In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the recent Bumpstock ban;
- Oddball explains why he hates the term “Sheepdog” to explain gun owners;
- David continues his series on Holsters, this time with carry methods that don’t utilize belts;
- and the General Purpose Egghead returns, this time to explain headspacing of firearms.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Bumpstock Ruling
- Pro-gun group challenges Trump administration move banning bump stocks
- Adverse ruling in ‘bump stocks’ lawsuit would render Matt Whitaker a mere figurehead
- Firearm Policy Coalition Legal Action page
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers