In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d explore an article which disputes the the validity of the CDC’s rising numbers for gun violence in America… from Michael Bloomberg’s The Trace;
- Weer’d interviews Lara Smith of the Liberal Gun Club to discuss the not-so-mythical liberal gun owner and how important diversity is in the Second Amendment fight;
- the General Purpose Egghead gives us another segment on the penny stove, this time talking about on how to use one, some accessories for one that are useful, and fuels for it;
- and friend of the show Oddball felt called out to do a segment on what knife steels are good and what to avoid.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks, and eligibility for our giveaway of a Hammond Cruiser folding knife by CRKT!
- Rifleman Roundtable
- Steyr Monobloc Rifle
- Line in the Sand gathering
- The CDC Says Gun Injuries Are on the Rise. But There Are Big Problems With Its Data.
- The Liberal Gun Club
General Purpose Egghead
Podcast: Play in new window | Download