In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss Sacha Baron Cohen’s recent attack on the Second Amendment Community;
- the General Purpose Egghead gives us a primer on batteries;
- Weer’d continues with part two of his audio fisk of the Brady Campaign’s actions against so-called “Bad Apple Gun Dealers”;
- David discusses the pitfalls of assuming that because a person holds one belief then they must also agree with others;
- and in Tales from the Trunk, Steve tells a story of his involvement with a family and their run-in with Motorcycle Assassins.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!
General Purpose Egghead:
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Brady Campaign Bad Apple Gun Dealers
- Brady Campaign Allen Vs Lock N Load
- How a gun-control group got the owner of Lock N Load to quit the business
- Reverend Pfleger threatens to snuff out shop owner
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: