In this Episode:
- Erin interviews Eric Friday, lead counsel for Florida Carry about the recent detention of Florida Carry members by Miami Beach police for lawfully open carry of firearms.
- Connie gives us the background on the “Flag Situation” in the Summit between the US and North Korea in Singapore through a fascinating history of Diplomatic Protocol.
- Weer’d fisks Levi Tillemann’s campaign ad where he pepper sprays… himself?
- The Egghead gives us a primer on High Frequency Radio Propagation.
- and David discusses how gun owners can be our own worst enemy.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!
- Miami Beach police chief warned about open-carry fishing event weeks ago
- Several people detained during open-carry event in Miami Beach
- Law abiding FL Carry members Assaulted by Miami Beach Police
- Florida Carry Preparing Lawsuit Against City of Miami Beach Over Open Carry Detentions
Washington in Plain English:
- Asia America Initiative
- Article on the Peace of Westphalia
- State Department: “Protocol for the Modern Diplomat”
- Science and the Art of Diplomatic Protocol
- Congress of Vienna
- US sends caskets to N. Korea in preparation for return of US war dead
- [HD] United States – North Korea Singapore Summit Video – “A Story of Opportunity” (English)
- Pulgasari (North Korean Monster Movie)
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Levi Tillemann- This will save Lives
- Trump says arming teachers with concealed weapons could prevent school massacres
- Have more students been killed in schools than soldiers in combat zones?
- Levi for Colorado
- Coalition Military Fatalities By Year
- Pepper Spray Training for Police Recruits
General Purpose Egghead: