In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about our friends on Patreon and how much we love them, and the giveaway we’re holding for a C-5 9mm AR lower from New Frontier Armory.
- Our main topic is the revelation that Florida may — or may not — have been conducting background checks on their Concealed Weapons Permit applicants.
- The Egghead tells us all about the benefits of a Ham Radio license and how to get one.
- Savage1R detours from cryptocurrency to talk about his new AR-15 project, the DB5000.
- Weer’d fisks part 1 of an anti-gun rant by sex advice podcaster Dan Savage (no relation).
- David talks about butting heads with very anti-gun people in New York from High School through last year.
- and Steve talks about some hazards on the job of being a PI, and how things can go from calm to crazy really fast.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!
- Thundershirt for dogs
- Rock Rose flower essence
- Stripped C-5 Lower
- Florida Report on NICS Incident
- Florida NICS Background Checks Reports. Some stuff is not making sense
- Tampa Bay Times & Fake News: Background Check were performed after all
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Savage Lovecast Ep 591
- Big surprise: Student gun control activists have been getting help from Democrats, progressive groups
- Texas church shooting not the first time a good guy with gun takes down mass shooter
- Broward schools backtrack on gunman’s PROMICE program connection
- Youth Voting Data
Podcast: Play in new window | Download