In Episode 009 of the Assorted Calibers Podcast:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss FOSTA-SESTA and the implications it has for free speech on the internet, the safety of people in real life, and why it’s relevant to the Second Amendment.
- Savage discusses Initial Coin Offerings and the laws and pitfalls associated with them.
- Connie talks about Memorial Day in Washington DC and answers some political questions that Erin and Weer’d asked.
- Weer’d Gives us part two of his fisk of the Brady Campaign’s “Gun Violence 101” video.
- and Steve gives us his reflections on how Hollywood portrays private investigators and why they’re wrong.
If you’re interested in supporting this podcast and would like to get access to extra content and early episodes, subscribe to our Patreon!
- A new law intended to curb sex trafficking threatens the future of the internet as we know it
- Brady Campaign: Gun Violence 101
- Violence Policy Center: When Men Murder Women
- Lying about the Brady Bill
- Bernie Sanders repeats false claim about gun sales without background checks
- An Updated Assessment of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban: Impacts on Gun Markets and Gun Violence, 1994-2003 (PDF)
- Getting away with murder
Podcast: Play in new window | Download