In Episode 004 of the Assorted Calibers Podcast:
- Erin and Weerd talk taxes (and how you can donate to Operation Blazing Sword to keep from giving the Government your hard-earned money).
- They also discuss the UK’s knife bans and the broader implications they have for both Britons and the world.
- Connie analyzes John Bolton’s appointment as National Security Adviser.
- Savage1R steps back the technical talk and dives into the philosophy of why cryptocurrencies are important and why we should all care.
- Weer’d Fisks part 2 of Shannon Watts on the 1A Podcast where she focuses on armed teachers to deter school shootings.
- Steve tells a story where he was the subject of an investigation.
Thanks to all for listening!